Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Guide - Methods and Strategies for Community Development
This research guide is designed to facilitate access and discovery of required and recommended course materials for Methods and Strategies for Community Development (CM 404). Resources are sorted alphabetically by author's name.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of African American history and experience.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the Biblical tradition.
- Students will demonstrate an awareness of the history of theologies as they were developed by leading figures in the history of the Christian faith in varying cultural contexts.
- Students will demonstrate an appreciation for varying cultural contexts as informed by values that promote community and integral liberation.
- Students will demonstrate the skill for leadership in ministry in Africentric contexts and an increasingly pluralistic and globalized world.
- Students will demonstrate an enhanced understanding and ability to grow in their spiritual and ministerial formation.